What Would Happen If Real Life Was Like Twitter
Ever wonder about that? No? Ok. Me neither until just this moment. So here's the answers.
- 80% of conversations occuring using telephones would be about having conversations using telephones.
- 99% of conversations about computers sent via computers would be about using computers to send messages to other computers.
- 60% of conversations in coffee shops would be about how to best have conversations about coffee shop conversations.
- Sex would go much faster, having a limit of 140 micro movements. Men would be happy. Women would buy more batteries.
- Fast food would take much less time to make, be faster to eat, and we'd all be thinner because no more than 140 calories per meal.
- The entire baseball season could be played in under one hour, since all games would be restricted to one minute, forty seconds.
- Commercials would be so short (how short would they be?) that you wouldn't even see them. Subliminum ad (hawking)
- Conversations between infants prior to their first words would appear to be huge intellectual events that would be repeated and repeated. Elearners would claim its a triumph of...well...elearning. Investors would try to buy the children up and dominate the market. Marketers would be exactly what they are now.
- You could read at least a hundred books within an hour, and claim to be an expert on each book's topic.